منتديات الشمري
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات الشمري

منتدى وناسة وهبال صورقعة وزحف وكوول ع الاخير

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Fa6eemoo

Fa6eemoo

عدد الرسائل : 10
مزآآجك اليوم؟!! : THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS 4210
my mms : THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS A7la-girl1b09650c4e
رسآلتك الى الأعضاء : أني جديدة وإن شاء الله تحبووني..

THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS   THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS Emptyالثلاثاء ديسمبر 30, 2008 7:56 pm

[size=18]
A merchant had two donkeys .

Every week, he took them to the town to buy jaggery and cotton. He bought the jaggery and the cotton and loaded them on his donkeys.

The smart one always got to carry cotton while the dumb one got to carry jaggery. And this happened every time. Once while coming back to the village, the donkey carrying cotton said, I am smarter than you. I get to carry a light load every time while you have to carry the heavy jaggery.

The other donkey said , this is sheer coincidence. Some day , you will carry the jaggery while I shall carry the cotton.

The second donkey was sad. He thought, this is not fair. The work should be equally distributed. He was lost in thoughts, when the merchant whipped him because he was left behind.

The donkey was walking at the edge of a stream. The crack of the whip scared him and he fell into the stream. When the donkey came out of the stream, the jaggery was lost! It had melted in the water. The merchant was furious. He said, you worthless donkey! You cannot do a thing right. I have lost all the jaggery because of you. However , he did not notice that he was leading the other donkey into the water! The cotton sacks were soaked in the water. The merchant tried hard to drag the donkey out of the water. And when they finally came out , the donkey was staggering on its feet. He was unable to carry the heavy water-soaked cotton. The merchant realised his mistake and said , I have been extremely inconsiderate. I made one carry the heavy jaggery sacks, while the other strolled easily with the light cotton sacks. I have learnt my lesson. From new on , work would be equally distributed between the two.
[/size]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
M!ss World
..مديــرة المنتدى..
..مديــرة المنتدى..
M!ss World

عدد الرسائل : 4089
العمر : 30
مزآآجك اليوم؟!! : THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS 5510
my mms : THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS A7la-girl8d0f0e9300
رسآلتك الى الأعضاء : أحبكم انا عيوني انتوو

THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS   THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS Emptyالخميس يناير 01, 2009 5:07 pm

loooooooooooool
thanks
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://al-shmrry.ahlamontada.com

THE DONKEY AND THE LOADS
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشمري :: العام :: Me & You-
انتقل الى: